For foodies, there is no better way to celebrate the peak of summer than to cook. These blog posts share recipes using the season's best ingredients. Try making one of these delicious dishes this week.
White Chocolate S'mores Gooey Cake Bars
This indulgent dessert will make anyone feel like they are sitting around the campfire.
Watermelon Strawberry Granita
This refreshing frozen treat using ripe fruit and a dash of sugar.
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
A summertime dish that is tasty and healthful.
This recipe is great way to cook this seasonal summer vegetable.
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- Easy and Refreshing Watermelon Granita
- The Skinny Alternative: Watermelon Stawberry Granita
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Light and Refreshing Watermelon Gazpacho
- Ricotta and Pear Cake from Southern Italian Desserts
- 5 Beautiful Baked Apple Recipes
- 4 Rice Recipes From Around the World
- 5 Spectacular Shellfish Recipes
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- Apothic Granita and Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Italian Espresso Granita
- Polenta Cake
- Italian Cream Cheese Cake
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken
- Galician Rice Pudding
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Tartellette Croccanti Con Pere Cremose
- Orange Raisin Cake
- Paella for Four; A Wonderful Spanish Mixed Seafood Stew