With zucchinis flooding supermarket shelves, farmer's market stalls and backyard gardens everywhere, it is officially summer by my produce-calendar. Now, while I love this summer squash as much as the next person (okay, probably more), by this point in the summer I've exhuasted my arsenal of tasty zucchini recipes - so now, the search begins. It occurred to me that I need to find recipes that will plough through as many zucchini as possible (not elegant, I know) without being something like "Zucchini stuffed with Zucchini on a bed of spiralized Zucchini with a Zucchini sauce" because while monochromatic meals are fun, umm... yeah, maybe not so much. So what better way to use up your zucchini bounty than by stuffing, baking, grilling and loving 'em? Here are 5 fabulous recipes to inspire you - happy cooking!
Goat Cheese & Mushroom Zucchini Boats
Creamy, hearty and great on the grill! Gluten free.
Chick Pea & Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini
With almonds, chiles and mint, these spicy-sweet stuffed zucchinis are a twist on the ordinary! Vegan, dairy & gluten free.
Greek-Style Stuffed Zucchini
Simple, elegant and perfect for summer! Gluten free? Substitute GF bread crumbs for the panko and you're set!
Zucchini Stuffed with White Beans and Olives
This Greek-style dish is super allergy friendly! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free and delicious!
Click anywhere in the green boxes for the recipes!
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Tantalizing Falafel Recipes
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Meatless Monday: Tasty Tabouleh
- Allergy Friendly Cooking: Gluten Free & Vegan Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Best Chickpea Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce