When you think of cherries, what comes to mind? Pies, tarts, bowls filled with pits and stems -- well no more! Here are five wonderfully weird (and delicious!) recipes for fresh summer cherries.
All of these recipes are gluten free!
Grilled Cherry Salsa
"Sweet meets heat" in this fabulously spicy condiment.
Grilled Chocolate Cherry Ricotta Tarts
Sweet, creamy, chocolate and charred? You bet! (Gluten free version, too!)
Goat Cheese, Cherry & Arugula Panini
Tangy, sweet, bitter and tasty - perfect for lunch.
Mulled Wine and Cherry Sauce
Spicy and decadent, the perfect ice cream topping or grilling glaze for pork or poultry.
Cold Cherry Soup
With yogurt and red wine, this gorgeous magenta soup is ideal for summer.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- It's National Pickle Day!
- 5 Perfect Apple Granita Recipes
- 5 Gourmet Gluten Free Salads
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Gluten free focaccia
- Cranberry Beans, Cherry Tomatoes & Cucumber Salad
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Kale and Apples over polenta
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce