If you have a personal story about how Colonel Harland Sanders changed your life, check out the just-launched ColonelSanders.com by KFC. The website hopes to inspire nostalgia by collecting stories, photos and videos about the KFC icon.
"If you knew the Colonel, met him during all of his travels, saw him on television or just heard a story or two from a friend of a friend, we'd love to hear from you," said Shirley Topmiller, Colonel Sanders' former assistant and a KFC employee for some 28 years. What stories do you have about the Colonel? Do you think KFC's nostalgic interactive campaign will be successful?
- Colonel Sanders' Lost Cookbook to be Released
- John Goodman Plays Marriage Equality-Supporting Colonel Sanders in New Video
- KFC Philippines Offers Mac & Cheese Bites
- KFC Japan's Potato Chips are Available for a Finger Lickin' Limited Time
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- The KFC Philippines Cheese Top Burger is a Silly Sandwich
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- KFC Australia Removes Toys From Children's Meals to Stop "Pester Power"
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia
- KFC China Releases Irish Cream Chicken for "Taste of Ireland" Promo
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream