July is National Ice Cream Month and what better way for a foodie to celebrate than making homemade ice cream sandwiches. You can mix and match any flavor of ice cream with your favorite cookie, the possibilities are endless. Here are five of my favorite combinations.
PB&J Ice Cream Sandwiches
The classic American sandwich has transformed itself to satisfy eaters during a summertime heat wave.
Ginger-Macadamia Nut Ice Cream Sandwiches
If you cannot find macadamia nut ice cream, buy vanilla ice cream and add the chopped nuts
Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
The refreshing flavor of mint is a tasty way to beat the heat.
Blueberry Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
Blueberries are in season and this is one way to put them to good use.
S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches
This ice cream sandwich is made with homemade graham crackers and toasted marshmallow ice cream.
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Low-Calorie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches Help You Beat the Heat
- Android Ice Cream Sandwiches are a Technological Treat
- The Ice Cream Sandwich Pillow Will Give You Sweet Dreams
- Sriracha Ice Cream Sandwiches are a Spicy Cool Treat
- Carl's Jr. Introduces a Delicious Ice Cream Brrrger
- The Ice Cream Sammy is an Inedible Frozen Treat