July is National Ice Cream Month and what better way for a foodie to celebrate than making homemade ice cream sandwiches. You can mix and match any flavor of ice cream with your favorite cookie, the possibilities are endless. Here are five of my favorite combinations.
PB&J Ice Cream Sandwiches
The classic American sandwich has transformed itself to satisfy eaters during a summertime heat wave.
Ginger-Macadamia Nut Ice Cream Sandwiches
If you cannot find macadamia nut ice cream, buy vanilla ice cream and add the chopped nuts
Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
The refreshing flavor of mint is a tasty way to beat the heat.
Blueberry Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
Blueberries are in season and this is one way to put them to good use.
S'more Ice Cream Sandwiches
This ice cream sandwich is made with homemade graham crackers and toasted marshmallow ice cream.
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches Help You Beat the Heat
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Low-Calorie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mouth-Watering Macadamia Nut Spring Rolls With Brown Sugar Ice Cream
- Android Ice Cream Sandwiches are a Technological Treat
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream
- Versatile French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ginger Snap and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Pineapple Cake With Sauteed Pineapple-Caramel Sauce With Bananas In Macadamia Nut Ice Cream Ala Mode
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream