Now that the American public is starting to make the connection between their health and what they eat, sales are slowing down for many fast and junk food corporations. Rather than pausing to ponder the thought that their products are actually harming people, they've just sent them elsewhere.
Maybe this is crazy talk, but wouldn't it be nice if these companies starting producing quality products made with natural ingredients since that's the direction the market is moving. The reality is, as long as they are turning a profit, they will pedal their diabesity inducing "food" and drinks.
- Our Fat Future
- Junk Food Makes Your Brain Hurt
- Diabesity Crisis not Slowing American's Soda Consumption
- The Truth About High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Mandatory Healthy Lunches
- And People Still Call it Food?
- The Bitter Truth About Sugar
- Xtreme Eating Awards
- Fab Five Friday--Weekly Blog Roundup
- Are you willing to pay the real price of soda?