Perfect in the heat, what's better than naturally gluten free & dairy free fajitas? Marinade chicken or steak, grill it up and serve with sizzling veggies for a super quick and easy dinner! The primary challenge here is finding a decent gluten free tortilla. Yes, you can use corn (just microwave them for a few seconds to soften 'em up) but they have a tendency not to hold up very well once they get soggy (aka after you add salsa or sour cream). While gluten free flour tortillas can be hard to come by, my personal favorite is La Tortilla All-Natural Gluten Free Teff Wraps (available at PCC in WA, Whole Foods & health food stores nationwide) - they're soft, edible without being cooked/fried/grilled and have a very mild (almost undetectable) taste!
Knock 'Em Dead Fajitas
Seriously, these are amazing.
Click anywhere inside the red box for the recipe!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Chicken and Pepper Saute
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Radish, Cucumber & Chive Salad
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Salad
- Gluten Free Cracker Crust Chicken Fingers