Many gluten free baked goods are loaded with sugar and overly-processed ingredients. Just because it's gluten free, does not mean that it's healthy.
Let's go beyond labels and into a realm of seasonal desserts made with whole foods and very little sweeteners.
Blueberry Cherry Crumble
A guilt-free crumble?? Elena's Pantry offers this grain free delight which uses fruit as the only sweetener.
This Paelo-diet inspired recipe is filled with nutrient dense goodness.
Raw Hazelnut Cookies
All you need is a blender and a fridge to make these simple yet decadent cookies.
Fresh Fig Tart
MMM, figs are coming into season and this amazingly delicious tart puts them to good use.
Peach Cream Pie with Blackberries
Summer's bounty is well represented with this peachy keen pie. I suggest cutting the honey in half, because you'll get plenty sweetness from the fruit.
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- It's a Blueberry Three Way
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Radish, Cucumber & Chive Salad
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad