I am all about grilling and barbecuing, but this is not your typical "grill some fish!" round up. Here are a few unique seafood choices to throw (or carefully arrange?) on the grill for a quick weeknight meal, adventurous supper or sophisticated entertaining. So grab a cephalapod and get grilling!
Grilled Clams & Chorizo
The key here is finding gluten free chorizo or sausage - simply substitute gluten free bread for the baguette (or omit!) and you're good to go!
Grilled Mussels with Herb Butter
Simple and elegant, you'll never look at mussels (or your BBQ) the same way again!
Grilled Scallops with Fettucine and Buttered Pea Sauce
Silky sauce + buttery scallops = amazing summer dinner. Don't forget to use gluten free pasta!
Swordfish Kebabs with Orange Basil Sauce
And you thought swordfish were just for decoration...
Grilled Squid Salad
A tasty summer salad with Mediterranean flair!
- Top 5 Tequila Recipes
- 5 Best Boozy Marinades
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Mouthwatering BBQ Baked Beans - Gluten Free!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Celiac Saturdays: 5 Rockin' Rib Recipes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: 5 Best Hamburger Buns
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Lemon Ginger Marinade and Grilling Sauce