The latest Red Lobster "Crabfest" ad goes for a more human quality, focusing on Red Lobster crab fisherman Jon Forsythe. The campaign aims to highlight its employees and humanize the restaurant chain; this campaign shows Forsythe at work in Alaska catching the crab that will later be served at Crabfest.
The Red Lobster "Crabfest" ad also unveils the company's latest slogan, "We Sea Food Differently." Do you think this campaign will be successful?
- Crab Lovers, It's Crabfest at Red Lobster!
- 4 Courses for $15 at Red Lobster
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Claussen Pickles Uses Promoted Tweet to Introduce "Mission Eulogy" Campaign