The latest Red Lobster "Crabfest" ad goes for a more human quality, focusing on Red Lobster crab fisherman Jon Forsythe. The campaign aims to highlight its employees and humanize the restaurant chain; this campaign shows Forsythe at work in Alaska catching the crab that will later be served at Crabfest.
The Red Lobster "Crabfest" ad also unveils the company's latest slogan, "We Sea Food Differently." Do you think this campaign will be successful?
- Crab Lovers, It's Crabfest at Red Lobster!
- 4 Courses for $15 at Red Lobster
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Claussen Pickles Uses Promoted Tweet to Introduce "Mission Eulogy" Campaign
- Bouillabaisse: A Delicious Fisherman’s Stew Originating in France
- Proscuitto Egg Cups With Crab Or Lobster
- Lobster and Crab Ravioli
- Lobster Or Crab Bisque
- Bo's Famous Crab/lobster Bisque
- "In A Pinch" Crab Salad
- Lobster and Spicy Red Pepper Couscous Hollandaise
- Chick-Pea "Fish" With Red-Pepper Sauce
- Lobster Ravioli In Broth
- Lobster Au Gratin