The Last Meals Project by Jonathon Kambouris is a photo project that captures death row prisoners next to their final meal. For example, Ted Bundy, who was executed in 1989, ate steak, eggs, hash browns and coffee as his last meal. Timothy McVeigh opted to eat two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream before his execution.
The Last Meals Project also features slides of facts on the execution process, such as the logistics of how last meals are served and their maximum cost ($40). See more from the project here.
- Lawyers For Jailed IMF Chief: 'The Food Is Terrible'
- Ja Rule Celebrates Birthday in Jail with Special Menu
- Ja Rule Cooked His Own Food in Jail
- Conrad Murray Eats First Jail Meal After Verdict Announced
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Artist Recreates Whitney Houston's Last Meal
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Costco's Complete Turkey Dinner is Thanksgiving-in-a-Box
- Christmas Dinner in a Can is Ideal for the Lazy
- Judgment Day Meals of 20 Famous Chefs
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Strawberry Black Pepper Syrup and Soda Recipe
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Baked Macaroni With Bolognese Sauce
- Easy Breadfruit Oildown
- Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pesto Sole