Fast food fans, feast your eyes on the Woouf "Burger" pouf. This cushion features a removable polyester cover printed with a cartoonish cheeseburger with all the fixins: lettuce, onion, tomato, bacon, cheese, pickles and sauce.
Lounging on the Woouf Burger pouf would be an excellent way to indulge in a cheeseburger without actually ingesting hundreds of calories. The pouf is made in Barcelona and is available for 295 euros.
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Gangster Burger's "Bosses" Menu is One You Can't Refuse
- Pancake Floor Pillows Will Prep Your Palate for Breakfast
- Candy Corn Plushie is an Inedible Halloween Treat
- The Cereal Bowl Light Starts Your Day Off Right
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- 5 Bodacious Burgers to Celebrate National Burger Day
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- Seasoned Burgers
- Caramelized Mushroom "Meatloaf" Burgers
- "skinny" aloha chicken burgers ♥
- Pork BBQ (The "Tagalog" Profile)
- Oven "Grilled" Spareribs A La Mark Bittman
- Buffalo "Chicken" Wrap With Cheddar-Ranch & Roasted Peppers
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")