Those who religiously read their daily horoscope will love 12 Signs wine, a new label that creates its wines to mesh with the attributes and personality traits of each zodiac sign. The Pisces pinot noir, for example, is romantic and sweet, while the Aries old vine zinfandel is bold and fiesty.
The packaging for 12 Signs wine is similarly astrologically focused. Designer Anchalee Chambundadongse used illustrated zodiac signs in four colors to represent the fire, air, wind and earth signs. Here's a close-up of three of the labels:
- Wine Wednesday: Do Wine Labels Trick Us Into Buying?
- These Zodiac Cupcakes Are Heavenly
- Cinco Wine Packaging Reflects Top Chile Varietals
- Four Loko Agrees to Accurately Label Drinks
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Pesto Bechamel Baked Ziti Recipe Matched With Three Affordable Italian Red Wines
- AC/DC Wine Will Rock Out at Woolworths
- GreenBottle Wine Bottles Are Cardboard Vino Vessels
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- The Hedderwick Fizz. VerVino Vermouth