Gorgeous garden fresh tomatoes have begun creeping into our markets. Colorful and misshapen heirlooms, round beefsteaks, and bright red romas are ready for the picking. Here are five tomato recipes that celebrate this seasonal summer fruit.
Citrus Tomato Marmalade
This marmalade is delicious spread on toast or paired with goat cheese.
A beautiful tart that would be a great addition to any picnic or potluck.
A gold tomato soup native the Spain that is flavored with garlic, onion, and cucumber.
This tomato sauce is not from a can or a jar but rather one you make yourself using garden fresh tomatoes.
Tomato, Mozzarella, and Arugula Penne
A perfect pasta dish that can be served hot or cold on a warm summer day,
- 5 Amazing Arugula Recipes
- 4 Spectacular No-Cook Sauces
- Traditional Gazpacho - Tomato Week Part 2
- Grilled Chicken BLT Burger and Other Recipes with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
- Pasta l'Estate - Tomato Week Part 3
- Simple Summer Dishes: Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Pasta
- Scrumptious Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Shells In Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
- Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Gluten-Free Pasta with Tomatoes, Spinach and Feta
- Rockin' Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Farfalle with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Tomato Linguine
- Pasta and Chicken With Tomato Pesto
- Italian Tomato Pasta
- Fish Sauce With Lemon, Parsley, and Tomato
- Pasta With Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Basil
- Fettuccine with Prawns, Peas, Tomatoes with Cream Sauce