Fans of craft and home-brewed beer may want to check out San Francisco's Brewlab, a startup that offers a home-brewed beer-of-the-month club. Founders Sam Gilbert and Emily Ford created Brewlab as a way to bring Bay Area home brewers and craft beer drinkers together, and their organization is sparking some serious buzz.
Brewlab members get a free variety pack every time the group of home brewers makes a batch -- about once every five weeks, according to the site's latest updates -- and can rate the beers on the Brewlab website. Although the beer is technically free, Brewlab does ask members to consider donating to help cover the physical costs of brewing and other business operations.
- The WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery Turns You Into a Brewmaster
- America's Best 50 Beers
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- Man Cave Gift Pack is a Masculine Meal
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- Favorite Fall Chili Recipes, Gluten Free
- Thirsty Thursday: Six Pack for Your Bike
- Apple Varieties
- Miso Varieties
- World's Most Dangerous Bar