As anyone adhering to a gluten free diet knows, finding a suitable cracker feels like the Quest for the Holy Grail. In fact, I gave up - 7 years ago - despite waves of desire for that crispy crunch that not even a chip could fill. Finally, last year I gave in - I tried some new crackers, was bitterly disappointed and swore them off again -- until it occurred to me that "Hey! I could bake my own!" And so I did -- and they were mighty fine.
Grain-Free Multi "Grain" Crackers
Made from a host of high protein, low carb foods, these dairy free/vegan crackers are super yummy!
Chickpea and Thyme Crackers
Using chickpea (or besan) flour, these crunchy crackers are ready in 30 minutes or less!
With only 5 ingredients(!) these high protein, low carb crackers are amazing!
Dairy free/vegan and totally tasty.
Vegan/dairy free and delicious - perfect for s'mores.
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Homemade Graham Crackers with no gluten or dairy
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Earl Grey Tea Cupcakes Vegan & Dairy Free
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Moist Vegan Spelt Bran Muffins