Those who like to drink their booze and eat it too may enjoy the Grilled Cheese Martini served at the Cellar at Beecher's in New York City. The curious comfort food cocktail is comprised of grilled cheese vodka, tomato juice, fresh tomatoes and muddled basil; it's poured over a tomato juice ice cube in a martini glass rimmed in a balsamic reduction and crisp Surryano prosciutto.
UrbanDaddy reports that the concoction took 37 tries from the Cellar at Beecher's team of bartenders to perfect. The grilled cheese vodka is made by soaking an actual grilled cheese in vodka for 24 hours and then filtering it twice.
- 40 Incredible Grilled Cheese Creations With Recipes
- The Suprisingly Good, Incredibly Easy Pickle Cheese Melt Recipe
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- Spicy Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
- Southern Comfort: Pimento Cheese Burgers
- Light Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread
- Blackberry and Ricotta Grilled Cheese and Other Friuty Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Meatless Monday: Pimento Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Ginger Orange Chicken