Those who like to drink their booze and eat it too may enjoy the Grilled Cheese Martini served at the Cellar at Beecher's in New York City. The curious comfort food cocktail is comprised of grilled cheese vodka, tomato juice, fresh tomatoes and muddled basil; it's poured over a tomato juice ice cube in a martini glass rimmed in a balsamic reduction and crisp Surryano prosciutto.
UrbanDaddy reports that the concoction took 37 tries from the Cellar at Beecher's team of bartenders to perfect. The grilled cheese vodka is made by soaking an actual grilled cheese in vodka for 24 hours and then filtering it twice.
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- 40 Incredible Grilled Cheese Creations With Recipes
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Pizzas on a Stick
- Grilled Fruit Pizza
- The Suprisingly Good, Incredibly Easy Pickle Cheese Melt Recipe
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball