A decadent and healthy chocolate pudding!
Believed to have originated in Ethiopia, teff is a tiny seed that packs a big punch. These little guys are loaded with nutrients, fiber, protein (it contains all 8 essential amino acids), calcium, and iron. It is the main ingredient in injera, the spongy bread with which Ethiopian dishes are served. Although on its own, or even in the form of injera, it is an acquired taste, there's at least one way to serve this superfood that is sure to delight anyone: it makes an amazing, vegan and gluten free chocolate pudding! Serve alone or with berries and whipped cream! In this version, I added more agave for a more intense flavor, but sweeten to taste.
Click anywhere inside the gray box for the recipe!
- Perfect Puddings: 8 Best Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan