Fooducate is an iPhone app which helps you "eat a bit better". You can scan any barcode at the grocery store, and then learn what the ingredients are and what their potential hazards may be.
This demo shows you just how easy it is to use the app, and ideally make healthier choices for you and your family.
Many people are shocked to learn that common food ingredients can cause a range of symptoms, including allergies, rashes, headaches, bloating, gas, and behavioral problems.
Remember, the more whole foods that you eat, the healthier you will be!
- Artists Buy Entire Store Inventory For Project
- SUPERVALU to Add 40 Zero-Waste Grocery Stores
- Wendell Pierce to Open a Grocery Store in New Orleans
- Clean Living Tuesday: What's in a Label?
- First Container Free Grocery Store In US
- Chinese Artist Blends into Grocery Store Shelf for ‘Plasticizer'
- Disney Stars get Silly in Grocery Store
- Starbucks Kiosks Heading to U.S. Grocery Stores
- Is there a recipe box to store favorite recipes
- Bear Cubs Apparently Love Veggies Too
- Fool Yourself Cookies/low Cal
- The Gourmet Butcher's Fancy Burgers (Grind It Yourself)
- Alfredo-Style Sauce
- Orange-Banana Cake
- Bake Store Sugar Cookies
- Granola Bars - Another Healthy Snack To Make and Store
- Country Store Apple Butter
- Ice Box Cheese Cake
- Butter Pecan Ice Box Cookies
- Coconut Ice Box Cake