The IHOP "Kids Eat Free" promo is back for the month of August in conjunction with the Kids LiveWell initiative. Between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m., families will get one meal from the "Just for Kids" menu for every adult entree purchased.
All items on the IHOP "Just for Kids" menu are under 600 calories and comply with the healthy guidelines set forth by the National Restaurant Association and HealthyDiningFinder.com. Will you take part in the IHOP "Kids Eat Free" promo?
- Kids LiveWell Initiative Brings Healthier Kids' Meals to 15,000 Restaurants
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Rick Bayless Says Kids Should Eat "Adult Food"
- "The Black Widow" Sonya Thomas Wins the First Women's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- The "Ignore PETA and Eat Bacon" Tee Makes A Sizzling Statement
- KFC Australia Removes Toys From Children's Meals to Stop "Pester Power"
- Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can"
- Heiress Daphne Guinness: "I'll Eat When I'm Dead"
- Free IHOP Short Stacks for National Pancake Day
- VW South Africa Edible Magazine Ad Encourages Readers to "Eat the Road"
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- Frittata "Brinner" Sandwiches - Southwest Style
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough
- "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
- "Forgotten" Minestrone
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- Crispy Grilled Spam "Chips"