There is nothing better than the simple combination of fresh summer squash, tomatoes and mozzarella! A simple summer side dish with produce fresh from the garden or farmer's market, traditional flavors and ready in just minutes. Looking for a main course? Serve over (gluten free) pasta!
Summer Squash with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
1 medium onion, diced
1 lb pattypan or yellow summer squash, diced
1 lb zucchini, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 cup mozarella cheese, shredded
2 TBSP butter
In a non-stick pan, sautee the onions in butter until translucent. Add the squash and cook until tender. Add the diced tomatoes and cheese, stirring well until the cheese melts.
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Raw Recipe Roundup!
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- Meatless Monday: 5 Gluten Free Greek Recipes To Try
- Meatless Monday - 5 Fabulously Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Pates
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Meatless Monday: Chiles Rellenos
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Savory Pumpkin Entree
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Seared Scallops With Wilted Greens
- Turkish Eggs
- Pesto Zucchini "Spaghetti"
- Vegan Chard, Quinoa and Hazelnuts Pie (Low Carb and Gluten Free)