The King of Beers has gone through just 12 branding changes in its 75 years, and the Budweiser bow tie can above is the beer label's latest modification to stay relevant to consumers. "Our refreshed packaging design gives Budweiser an updated look, which dramatizes the iconic Budweiser bow tie and incorporates the brand hallmarks that loyal Budweiser drinkers will recognize and appreciate," said Rob McCarthy, the vice president of Budweiser.
It's worth noting that the only changes Bud has made are to the packaging -- the beer is the same as it's always been. Does the new Budweiser bow tie can make you more likely to pick Bud over another beer?
- Coors Light Now Number 2 Beer
- Craft Beer Pays Homage to Mexican Wrestling
- Hilliard's Saison is Your Summer Beer in a Can
- Budweiser Makes Ad with Gay Soldier?
- The Budweiser Poolball Ad Blends Soccer and Nightlife
- World's Greatest Summer Job
- Bud Light Platinum Coming in January
- 10 Best Super Bowl Beer Commercials
- Anheuser-Busch Wants to Trademark Area Codes for Regional Brews
- Beer Robber Tripped Up By His Pants