Tomato Jam is a popular condiment throughout Europe and is beginning to become more widely available in American markets. This recipe is so easy because it only requires four ingredients and a little bit of time. This is a wonderful condiment to keep around the house because you can pair it with just about anything. You can spread it on sandwiches, burgers, or use it to make a PB&J. Tomato jam is also delicious with a tart cheese like goat cheese. If you are just beginning to get into canning and preserving, this is a great recipe to start with. For full recipe instructions, click the tomato jam link above the ingredient list.
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- 4 Recipes to Spice Up Your Jam
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Easy Homemade Citrus Curd
- Canning Tomatoes 101
- Quick & Easy Summer Treat: Homemade Pickles
- Must Have: Spicy Chipotle Pork Tostada With Avocado and Tomatoes
- Seasonal Summer Supper: Tomato Onion Tart