I have always been a fan of ice cream floats, it's a drink and dessert wrapped up into one. In my opinion, they should be as common on a menu like a shake or sundae. These recipes go beyond traditional root beer and experiment with different beverage and ice cream combinations. Check out one of these delicious ice cream float recipes.
This is the perfect float for coffee lovers and chocoholics alike.
Captain and Cherry Coke Float
This cocktail just got better with ice cream.
Apple Cider Float
Sparkling cider mixed with ginger ale and a scoop of vanilla ice cream make for a scrumptious ice cream float.
Orange Creamsicle Float
This float will bring back childhood memories of the orange and vanilla popsicles that you used to eat as a kid.
Pick your favorite beer and your favorite ice cream and you'll have one delicious alcoholic float.
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Bourbon Raspberry Float
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Mercer's Wine Ice Cream Will Give You a Satisfying Buzz
- The Brewer's Cow Creates Beer-Infused Ice Cream
- Patrón Tequila Chocolate Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Smoked Eggplant Ice Cream in Santorini and a Wine to Match
- "Dirty Shirley" & Amaretto Ice Cream Floats
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Screaming Orgasm
- Easy Snow Ice Cream
- Thick & Crunchy Peppermint Mocha Ice Cream Shake
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Peach Papaya Rum Ice Cream Topping
- Ice Cream jelly