The Abita Brewery is pleased to welcome you to IFBC 2011 in New Orleans. Abita is Louisiana’s favorite brew and our beer sponsor this year. Founded 25 years ago and nestled in the piney woods north of New Orleans Abita brews full-flavored ales and lagers in small batches, hand- crafted by a team of dedicated workers with only the highest ideals of quality. These all natural brews are made with only the finest ingredients and the pure artesian water of Abita Springs. Abita Beer has no preservatives, additives or stabilizers and is cold filtered. The result is beer that is the finest and freshest tasting as proven by their loyal customers and great chefs of the south who use Abita Beer in their recipes.
- IFBC NOLA Welcomes Winebow Wine!
- Go to IFBC for Free: Scholarships Now Available!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Jamie Schler!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Poppy Tooker!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Marissa Brassfield!
- IFBC NOLA Chef and Speaker Announced: John Folse!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Scott Heimendinger!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Kate McDermott!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Amy McCoy!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Robin Goldstein!
- Purple Haze Margarita
- Solstice Wassail
- Poison Apple Punch
- A Refreshing Drink To Welcome You All
- Arabic Welcome Coffee- Qahwa Sada
- Shrimp Étouffée :: Mardi Gras Eats
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Ginger Beer Can Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp