Winebow is a major importer and distributor of a wide range of fine wines, spirits and sakes from the world’s most prominent growing regions, including Argentina, Austria, Chile, Italy, and Spain. The company’s premium Italian wine collection, under the Leonardo LoCascio Selections label, is widely recognized as the de facto seal of approval for Italian wine enthusiasts. Winebow is headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey with offices in New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Boston, Chicago, Seattle and Wallingford, Connecticut.
For more information please visit www.winebow.com
Follow Winebow on Twitter @WinebowWine
- IFBC NOLA Welcomes Abita Beer!
- Wines of Navarra to Make a Splash at IFBC NOLA!
- Go to IFBC for Free: Scholarships Now Available!
- IFBC NOLA Chef and Speaker Announced: John Besh
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Jamie Schler!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Dianne Jacob!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Merry-Jennifer Markham
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Poppy Tooker!
- IFBC NOLA Speaker Announced: Pim Techamuanvivit!
- IFBC NOLA Chef and Speaker Announced: John Folse!
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Cheese Tray
- Red White and Blue Sangria
- Cranberry Hibiscus Sauce
- Sourdough Stuffing with Sage Sausage and Apples
- Orange & Spice® Hot Mulled Wine
- A Refreshing Drink To Welcome You All
- Arabic Welcome Coffee- Qahwa Sada
- Shrimp Étouffée :: Mardi Gras Eats