The KAWS Hennessy V.S. cognac bottle above represents a wise branding move that incorporates the New York street artist's vibrant art into the packaging of a limited-edition run of cognac. Just 420,000 bottles of the V.S. cognac will be made, each individually numbered.
The KAWS Hennessy V.S. cognac label features a pop art design with gold leaves, a quilted background, knight imagery and blue, pink, red, green and yellow geometric shapes throughout.
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- Martin Scorsese Helps Promote Hennessy's Wild Rabbit
- Tattoo-Inspired Jose Cuervo Ultra-Premium Reserva de la Familia Packaging
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Isfjord Line of Gin and Vodka is Made With 180,000-Year-Old Water
- The 7Up EcoGreen Bottle is Canada's First Recycled PET Plastic Soda Bottle
- D'Amalfi Limoncello Supreme is a $44 Million Bottle of Booze
- 3 Hennessy Cocktails for Father's Day
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- Courvoisier Launches Rosé Cognac