A sangria on a hot sunny day is incredibyl refreshing! Red wine, fruit juice and soda - only lightly boozy, quite fruity and perfect for beating the summer heat. How can you possibly improve on this quaffable concoction? Turn it into a popsicle + cocktail = poptail. Eureka!
Simple Sangria Popsicles
Red wine and fruit, frozen into a deliciously refreshing popsicle cocktail.
Strawberry Mint Sangria Pops
Sangria on a Stick
With anise, ginger and white wine - an exotic white sangria.
White wine, orange liquer and fresh fruit make for a super simple
Hawk Haven Winery's Signature Sangria
With fresh juice instead of cut fruit, this formerly "top secret" recipe freezes beautifully.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- Marsala Baked Pears
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake