What I love about food and cooking is that there are dishes for every season. Summer is no different. I feel inspired to use the beautiful seasonal produce in the markets, fire up the grill, and eat a refreshing summer salad. Here are five of my favorite summer chicken dishes that I make several time throughout the season. Hopefully one of them will become one of your favorites too.
Using seasonal berries adds an unexpected dimension of flavor that is pleasing to the palate.
Grilled Miso Chicken
The rich flavors of miso and ginger really set this chicken dish apart.
Apricot Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe uses apricots instead of grapes. I also like to add chopped pecans for an added crunch.
Chicken Skewers with Cucumber-Mint Yogurt
These herb chicken skewers are seasoned with dill, parsley, cilantro, and basil.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
Serve this delicious grilled chicken with a couscous salad and grilled veggies.
- Flank Steak Kebabs and Other Skewered Meals
- Chilled Soups, Chicken Kebabs, Watermelon Coolers, and More Easy Summer Recipes
- Must-Try Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs
- Spicy Honey Chipotle Chicken Kebabs
- Miso Grilled Chicken and Edamame Salad
- Easy Dinner: Sweet and Savory Chinese BBQ Chicken Skewers
- Jägermeister-Kissed Chicken Skewers with Blood Orange Aioli
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs
- Grilled Ginger Miso Chicken
- BBQ Ribs, Chicken, Kebabs and More Memorial Day Recipes
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Asian Flavors
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Skewered Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Chicken Kebabs
- Shrimp & Scallop Skewers (some call them kabobs)
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- One Pan Lemon Chicken