What I love about food and cooking is that there are dishes for every season. Summer is no different. I feel inspired to use the beautiful seasonal produce in the markets, fire up the grill, and eat a refreshing summer salad. Here are five of my favorite summer chicken dishes that I make several time throughout the season. Hopefully one of them will become one of your favorites too.
Using seasonal berries adds an unexpected dimension of flavor that is pleasing to the palate.
Grilled Miso Chicken
The rich flavors of miso and ginger really set this chicken dish apart.
Apricot Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe uses apricots instead of grapes. I also like to add chopped pecans for an added crunch.
Chicken Skewers with Cucumber-Mint Yogurt
These herb chicken skewers are seasoned with dill, parsley, cilantro, and basil.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
Serve this delicious grilled chicken with a couscous salad and grilled veggies.
- Must-Try Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs
- Spicy Honey Chipotle Chicken Kebabs
- Miso Grilled Chicken and Edamame Salad
- Jägermeister-Kissed Chicken Skewers with Blood Orange Aioli
- Grilled Ginger Miso Chicken
- Simple BBQ Shrimp Skewers with Pineapple and Bacon
- Killer Beef Kebabs
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Crazy for Kebabs
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Skewered Chicken
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Chicken Kebabs
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- Grilled Rosemary Skewers of Steak Wrapped in Pancetta & Sausages
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans