Artisanal alcohol is nothing new, but the Isfjord line of gin and vodka aims to differentiate itself by using iceberg water that's 180,000 years old. The alcohol is distilled by hand five times to increase its purity and potency even further.
The iceberg water used in the Isfjord line is from the Ilulissat Icefjord in Greenland. The etched snowflake on the bottles keeps the spirits' origin top of mind.
- Thirsty Thursday: Flower Infused Cocktails
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- 4 Unexpected Celebrity-Owned Liquor Brands
- Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka Finally Available in Ontario
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- Meaty Cocktails: Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness
- 3 Must Try Vampire Cocktails