Diehard grillmasters will love the Rolltisserie, a mobile trailer outfitted with smokers that can prepare a whopping 200 pounds of food at once. The stainless steel smokers have a wood-smoking oven that's automatic and gas-fired, a self-basting rotisserie system and a digital temperature control system for maximum convenience.
If you want the Rolltisserie at your next tailgate party, however, you'll have to start saving your pennies now: it costs between $6,700 and $7,300.
- 5 Bizarre Grills
- The Alpina Mobile Bongos Beer Bar Blends Brews With Burgers
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Serious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Franks
- Cereal Killers Parody Trailer Wages War on Quaker
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- Is SPAM the new gourmet?
- Barbecued Baby Back Pork Ribs and Bush's Grillin' Beans
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak
- Jamaican Barbeque Sauce
- Seasoned Burgers
- Vegetable Gratin
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Cocoa Chili Game Hen