Basil, the quintessential Italian herb, is actually a native of India. With more than a dozen varieties, like most herbs basil is a sold both fresh and dried, although the flavor profiles of each are quite different. Fresh basil has an almost sweet quality, with a mild anise/licorice flavor that just screams freshness, vitality and summer. Just sweet enough to be perfect in sorbet and ice cream, but flavorful enough to add a signature "je ne sais quois" to any dish.
Quick & Easy Basil Pesto
Salty and nutty, the ultimate condiment, pasta sauce and dressing.
Fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and basil - lightly dressed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, the quintessential Italian antipasto.
Pancetta & Basil Wrapped Mussels
Salty and buttery, roasted or grilled.
Peach, Basil, Mozzarella and Balsamic Pizza
You've never had pizza like this before! Be sure to use your favorite gluten free pizza crust!
Basil, Lime & White Bean Hummus
Citrusy, creamy and perfect for dipping or spreading.
Basil Lime Tart
Key Lime Pie meets Italy in this refreshingly creamy tart.
Basil Mint Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
A refreshingly savory-sweet layer cake with silky frosting! Gluten free? Substitute your favorite gluten free flour blend.
Basil Ice Cream
Simple, sweet, refreshing.
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Garlic Basil Pesto
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Savory Roasted Pepper and Basil Quiche Bites Appetizer
- Lemon Rasberry Bars - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Broccoli, Sausage and Fresh Basil Pasta