No summer is complete without making fried chicken. It is the quintessential picnic food that is always a crowd pleaser This version let's you have your fried chicken and eat it too. Cooking the chicken in the oven cuts on calories while still providing that crispy crust that everyone loves. The trick to creating a crust on both sides of the chicken is to preheat the oven with a cookie sheet inside. That way when you are ready to put the chicken in the oven, there will already be a heated surface to crisp the bottom side of the chicken. Try this recipe on your friends and see if they notice a difference.
- Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken and Other Comforting Chicken Dishes
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are a Quick and Easy Dinner
- How to Make Perfect Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Chicken and Herb Cornbread Waffles
- 5 Best Buttermilk Recipes
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- Grilled Mojito Chicken Bowls with Quinoa
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Amazing Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken
- How To Make Fried Chicken Without Frying?
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs and Thighs
- Fried Chicken and Buttermilk Biscuits With Black Pepper Sage Honey Butter Sauce
- Buttermilk Skillet Fried Chicken
- Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Spicy Oven - Fried Chicken
- Sour Milk Oven Fried Chicken!!!
- Oven Fried Chicken Cutlets