The Jose Cuervo Ultra-Premium Reserva de la Familia packaging design for 2011 features the art of tattoo artist Jeronimo Lopez Ramirez, better known as Dr. Lakra, on handcrafted wooden boxes. Dr. Lakra's traditional tattoos fuse nautical themes with Mexican graphics and boast a vibrant, eye-catching aesthetic. As his work has been shown in art galleries around the world, it's no wonder that Jose Cuervo picked him to design its ultra-premium packaging for 2011.
The Reserva de la Familia packaging featuring Dr. Lakra's art will be available for sale in December for about $125.
- The KAWS Hennessy V.S. Cognac Bottle Has Street Cred
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Isfjord Line of Gin and Vodka is Made With 180,000-Year-Old Water
- George Clooney to Launch Tequila Brand
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- Hoe to provide you great slimming results?
- Absolut Elyx Takes on Super-Premium Vodka Market
- Does it really fat solution with premium green coffee?
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- MonoSol Dissolvable Wrappers Instantly Melt in Your Cup of Joe