Last week, we saw a carrot Darth Vader made by Japanese chef, Okistugu Kado. Now, he's designed an entire series of unique Star Wars figurines made completely out of fruits and vegetables.
The sushi bar owner carved out the shapes and stuck them together with bamboo sticks, recreating iconic characters from the movie series. Kado has been carving fruits and vegetables for the last 15 years, and sometimes his designs can take him up to 10 hours to create.
Kado even takes requests for his carvings! If you ever happen to be in the Osaka, Japan area, you might just be able to get Kado to make you your very own vegetarian master piece.
For more of Kado's creations, click here.
- 5 Delectable 'Star Wars' Desserts
- Brisk Iced Tea is Strong with the Force to Promote Kinect Star Wars
- The Death Star Cake is a Stellar "Star Wars" Space Station
- Alice Eve Talks 'Star Trek' Diet
- The Star Wars Heroes & Villains Pancake Molds Let You Geekify Breakfast
- The Star Wars R2D2 Cake is an Intergalactic Treat
- Star Wars Wedding Cake
- Enjoy a Dark Roasted Brew with Nestle Star Wars Coffee Machines
- The Grillenium Falcon is a Star Wars Food Truck
- Top 10 Foodista Star Wars Food Posts of 2011
- How To Make Edible Apple Garnish
- Pepper Pot Soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Ginger-Orange Stars
- Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars
- Orange Panna Cotta With Saffron and Star Anise
- Always A Star At The Dinner Table- Tiramisu
- Pork Loin Roast With Crackling - Co-Star Christmas Dish
- Braised Lamb Shanks With Coriander, Fennel and Star Anise
- Baklava - Christmas Star - With Pistachio and Dried Cranberries