Former boy-bander, Lance Bass posted an not-so appetizing picture of his chocolate cupcakes from Whole Foods.
"Should my 2 day old Whole Foods cupcakes have this funny, furry, white stuff growing on it!?" he wrote on Twitter.
No Lance, I certainly do not think that white fur should be growing on your cupcakes. Whether Lance forgot to check the expiry date or Whole Foods needs to find a new cupcake recipe, those chocolate treats do not look good enough to eat.
- Alec Baldwin Calls Out Starbucks Employee on Twitter
- Lance Bass and AJ McLean Star in Doritos Commercial
- McDonalds Called out over Marketing Practices
- Weird Wednesday Links: LEGO Mugs, NFL Lockout Food Writers and Vegan Prison Food
- Lance Bass is "Getting Close' to Being a Vegan
- Community Spotlight: Dr. Jean Layton FoodistaChat Recap
- Freak Yourself Out - Follow These Food Safety Peeps On Twitter
- Jack Osbourne's Wife Calls Out the FDA on Raw Dairy Issue
- BOS Iced Tea Vending Machine Exchanges Beverages for Tweets
- Mellow Mushroom's "Follow Us and We'll Follow You" Campaign is Literal
- Overnight Whole-Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frosting
- Steamed Sea Bass with Spinach
- Potatoes Crusted Sea Bass with Saffron Sauce
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Grilled Sea Bass
- Sea Bass Veggie Dish
- Blackened Sea Bass
- Sea Bass With Sundried Tomatoes and Rosemary
- Indian Sea Bass