Nothing says summer like fresh, hearty (gluten free!) salads! When it's too hot to cook, why not ditch the stove and oven in favor of a salad spinner? Here are 5 sensational summer salads that will have you shunning your stovetop 'til September!
Beet and Tangerine Salad
Dressed in a simple cranberry vinaigrette. GFCF/dairy free.
Kohlrabi, Blueberry & Fennel Salad
With mint, goat cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette. Be sure to use GF soy sauce!
Avocado Watercress Salad
With spicy, crisp radishes and toasted pumpkin seeds - yum! GFCF/dairy free.
Peach Arugula Salad
Topped with toasted pine nuts, goat cheese and a savory-sweet vinaigrette.
Cucumber Coconut Salad
The ultimate summer refresher. GFCF/dairy free.
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup