When you bake this bread, your home will fill with the rich aromas of yeast and herbs. This tasty Italian herb bread is the perfect accompaniment to any meal. Slice it in half to make a hearty sub sandwich or slather it with garlic butter and pop it in the oven for a savory garlic bread. You can serve this alongside pasta, lasagna, or even a salad.
- Sunday Baking: Bacon, Scallion, and Fontina Quiche
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Blueberry Ginger Muffins
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- Sunday Baking: Hawaiian Bread
- Sunday Baking: Prosciutto and Blue Cheese Scones
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing
- Sunday Baking: Cheddar Biscuits
- Garlic and Herb Bread
- Italian Herb Fingers
- Our Favorite Italian Bread
- Italian Wheat Bread
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Italian Anise Easter Bread
- Gnocchi Di Susine
- Calzone Filling