Yum! Brands, the company behind KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, has joined forces with Christina Aguilera to help raise money to feed the hungry.
"As a mother, the idea that even one child could go to bed hungry is unacceptable and that’s why I’m so passionate about fighting global hunger," Aguilera said of her partnership with Yum!. "I’m excited about my new PSA for World Hunger Relief this fall and hope it will raise more awareness about the issue and move millions of people from hunger to hope.”
Aguilera's efforts included The Voice judge is singing her hit song "Beautiful" on Hollywood Boulevard with an open guitar case, asking for donations. The songstress will also be featured in an upcoming PSA with a brand new song.
Yum! began the Word Hunger Relief Campaign in 2009 and has since been able to provide $85 Million worth of food to 1 billion people around the world. To make a donation to their efforts, visit From Hunger to Hope.
- Christina Aguilera Releases new PSA for World Hunger Relief
- Yum! Brand Sells A&W and Long John Silver’s
- Yum Brands to Buy Little Sheep
- Yum Brands Pledges $1 Million to Fight Hunger in Africa
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- Pizza Hut Perfume Will Ensnare Your Sense of Smell and Taste
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Christina Aguilera Rents Part of London Train with Specific Food Demands
- Christina Aguilera is on a High Protein Diet
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Weight Loss