With less than a week to go, I am getting my interview questions together Farm Aid 2011. My focus is to taste all the local foods and speak to as many people as possible. It is going to be a feast for all the senses, and I am thrilled to be going!
The party starts this Friday, at the LIVESTRONG Sporting Park from 5pm to 8pm. Tickets are $5.00 each, and worth every penny. From the site:
If you are going, look for me there!
- Chipotle and Willie Nelson Bring us Back to the Start
- Watch Farm Aid Live
- Return To The Farm - Back From Farm Aid
- Going To Farm Aid - Tweeting All The Way
- Farm Aid 2011 A Voice For Small Farms
- Willie Nelson's Whiskey Comes with a Free Guitar Pick
- Willie Nelson Bacon Print Celebrates America's Favorite Food
- HOMEGROWN Chili Headed To Super Bowl XLVI
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Horizon Donates Ten Grand To Farm Aid