Out of the mouth of babes...
Birke Baehr is an 11 year old boy, and he has discovered the dark side of the industrialized food system. In this TEDx talk, he explains why fish tomatoes are creepy, and why GMOs are hazardous to our health.
"Don't even get me started on the confined feeding operations called CAFOs"
He decided that he doesn't want to be an NFL player anymore, instead he wants to be an organic farmer so he can have a greater impact on the world.
Wow, this is one turned on young fellow. I hope that he is the inspiration for his generation.
- Monsanto Sues Farmers Again Or Not
- We Soy Don't Need Anymore Monsanto Crops
- GM Toxins Found In Human Blood
- Farm Aid 2011 A Voice For Small Farms
- Contact FDA for GMO Deathblow
- Organic vs Monsanto Infographic
- GMO battle between Germany and Monsanto Heats Up
- Fab Five Friday: Blog Round Up
- The GMO Film Project
- Obama Becomes a GMO Cheerleader