During the summer, we are constantly looking for foods that will cool us down. These bloggers have cooked, baked, and tasted recipes that do just that. Whether it's a refreshing cold soup or sweet ice pops, these recipes offer a way to beat the heat.
Cold Summertime Borscht
This cold Russian soup promises to cool you down and satisfy your taste buds at the same time.
Tomato and Nectarine Caprese Salad
Tomato season is here and the best way to eat them is with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt.
Watermelon Lemonade Slushy
This slushy is the perfect drink for adults or kids. Just add Limoncello to make it a cocktail.
Summer Berry Mint Ice Pops
This is the perfect frozen treat to beat the heat.
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush
- 3 Homemade Slushie Recipes to Keep You Cool
- Aussie Ice Makes Handheld Slushies
- Oh So Cool Lemonade Slush
- Sunday Baking: Bacon, Scallion, and Fontina Quiche
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Crostini with Fontina and Tomato Marmalade
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Tomato, Fontina, and Caramelized Onion Tart
- Easy Snow Ice Cream
- Juicy Steak With Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Horseradish Sauce
- Frittata With Sun Dried Tomato, Roasted Peppers and Kale
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomato Panini
- Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic Dressing
- Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato