Sangria is a refreshing cocktail from Spain that combines wine with liquor and a dash of club coda for effervescence. The best sangria is served cold with fresh fruit.
This sangria recipe is made with red wine, brandy, and diced fruit (note: this recipe is for a single drink).
Crisp Sauvignon Blanc is paired with citrusy fruit like white grape and tangerine.
Coconut Water Sangria
This non-alcoholic version uses coconut water instead of wine.
This cocktail is made with peach slices and peach puree.
White Sangria Popsicles
This is a fun way to eat your favorite cocktail instead of drinking it.
- Happy National Sangria Day!
- Styles of Sangria: How to Make Sangria and Mix It Up with Some Interesting New Ingredients
- Thirsty Thursdays: Autumn Sangria
- 5 Simple Sangria Recipes
- Red White and Blue Sangria for 4th of July
- Jennifer Aniston's Endorsements Come with Thirst-Quenching Perks
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Drink This: Indulgent Chocolate Red Wine Sangria
- Thirsty Thursdays: Strawberry Peach Sangria