We are dreaming about hot peppers. Not the joy of them, but the sheer number of the them, ready to harvest. It is becomeing overwhelming.
When vegetables start to take over, it must be the end of summer harvest. Time to get out the canning pots and start putting up the peppers. My Jalapeno Salsa is a great way to use up copious numbers of hot peppers. I use it often during the winter months, for all the Mexican dishes we eat so much of when it is cold outside. Enjoy!
- From The Garden - Canned Tomatoes
- Jalapeno Salsa
- From The Garden - Rebel Corn Recipe
- Canning And Preserving, All in One
- Canning and Preserving: Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- How To Make Sugar Syrup For Canning
- Quick and Easy Carrot Recipes
- Spicy Pickled Jalapenos
- Canning 101 - Get Pickled