Soon, you'll be able to order a sandwich with Subway fortified bread, which contains calcium and vitamin D. Each sandwich will deliver 20 percent and 30 percent of the daily recommended amounts of calcium and vitamin D, respectively.
All of Subway's bread will be fortified except for the restaurant's flatbread and English muffins, according to the Huffington Post. What do you think about Subway's decision to use fortified bread?
- Simon Cowell Takes Vitamins Intravenously
- Diet-Friendly Lemon Raspberry Muffins
- Eva Mendes Loves Bread, and Other Diet Secrets
- Must-Try Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Flatbread with Avocado and Hummus
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Mother's Day Brunch: Carrot Cake Almond Pancakes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Gluten-Free Low Carb Broccoli Bread
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Glowing Green Smoothie