S'mores are a classic campfire treat. Here are five s'more recipes that don't require you being around an open fire.
These decadent chocolate cakes are topped with a marshmallow frosting...yum!
These bars are a great snack to pack in school lunches.
Chocolate pudding fills a graham cracker crust and is topped with homemade marshmallow topping.
Lime S'more Tartlets
The addition of lime zest adds a twist to the classic graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow combination.
S'more Ice Cream
Enjoy this frozen version of your favorite camping snack.
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- The Indoor Camper's S'more Pie
- McDonald's Introduces S'mores Pie
- S'more Cupcakes for National S'mores Day!
- Very Berry Summer S'mores
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie and More No-Bake Pies
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Reinventing the Recipe: S'mores Three Different Ways
- Banana & Snickerdoodle s'mores with fresh berries
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- S'mores-n-berry Bars for National S'mores Day - August 10
- Marshmallow S'mores Bites
- No-Bake Frozen S'mores Bars
- S'mores Splendide
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- S'mores Cupcakes
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Pop Tarts, 3 ways – Rose Hip and Apple, S’mores, and Brown Sugar Spice