A favorite summertime spirit, tequila is for more than just margaritas! From appetizers to entrees, sauces and sides, tequila can be the body of a marinade or that subtle hint in a pasta dish. Be sure to take these tasty, gluten free & dairy free recipes for a spin before the weather cools!
Chorizo Tequila Stuffed Mushrooms
These super tasty mushroom caps are the perfect appetizer! Be sure to use gluten free bread crumbs!
A Latin twist on this Italian classic - a smoky, robust pasta sauce that has some serious kick!
Chicken Braised with Tequila, Rosemary & Grenadine
Can you say "yum!?" Practically marinated in a cocktail, this Asian fusion chicken is incredibly tender and tasty.
Apricot Tequila Glazed Drumsticks
A new take on the classic sweet & sour glaze.
Tequila Lime Pork Tacos
Bring the best taqueria to your kitchen with these addictive tacos.
- 5 Best Boozy Marinades
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Mouthwatering BBQ Baked Beans - Gluten Free!
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Celiac Saturdays: 5 Rockin' Rib Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Light Clam Chowder
- Grilled Sirloin finished with Black Pepper Chevre
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Tia's Treats
- How to make cantaloupe sorbet
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan