San Francisco foodies who are also Eagles fans have a new reason to head to Orson: its "Hotel California" menu, which begins tonight. The four-course menu with available cocktail pairings channels the classic Eagles hit in locavore fashion.
The code to experience the "Hotel California" menu is available at Blackboard Eats today; those with the code can then enjoy the menu anytime between today and Oct. 11. Do you love the Eagles enough to try this song-themed tasting menu?
- Fairmont Hotels Allow Special Diet Guests To Dine Like Royalty
- California Pizza Kitchen Goes Gluten Free!
- Katy Perry Gets Food Poisoning, Reschedules "California Dreams" Concert Dates
- Cheesecake Factory "SkinnyLicious" Menu Contains Healthier Options
- IHOP "Kids Eat Free" Promo Returns for August
- Kensington Hotel Offers Etiquette Classes for Children
- English Tea "Sammies"
- Eagle Produce Recalls Cantaloupe For Salmonella
- The Surrey Hotel Cocktail Program is Room Service for Mixology
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items