The Organic Consumers Association has been pressuring "natural" stores like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's to stop selling genetically modified foods. Perhaps having some real competition will do the trick.
The OCA has just announced their support for the Green Polka Dot Box which is a non-GMO buying club and home delivery service. Not only will you get truly organic foods delivered to your doorstep. but you will save 30-50% from the standard retail prices.
Now, people who suffered from sticker shock at "whole Paycheck" will be able to provide their families with chemical free food without breaking their bank account. This is also an an important development for those who live an hour or more from their nearest co-op or health food store.
- The Complete Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- Fab Four Friday: GMO Blog Round Up
- Ireland Bans GMOs
- The Dirty Tricks of the Biotech Industry
- Organic vs Monsanto Infographic
- Time for an FDA Food Fight
- Aussie Farmer Says Hell No to GMO
- Don't be in the Dark about GMOs
- The Farm of Many Faces
- National Heirloom Expo