Juicy, sweet and with as many varieties as you can imagine - perfect for baking, cooking and eating by the bucketfull -- and making into cocktails! Cherries are the perfect combination of sweet and sour, with a signature flavor that everyone can identify. From infused vodkas to cherry bitters, summer is the perfect time to experiment with fresh cherries and spirits to create surprisingly delicious combinations! Here are my 5 picks for cherry-infused cocktails to get you through the end of summer.
Cherry Vanilla Rum and Coke
A twist on the beloved childhood vanilla cherry coke, this cocktail is an instant classic.
A fruity twist on this classic tequila cocktail.
Port, gin and cherries - a match made in heaven?
Sparkling lemonade, vodka and cherries - what's not to love?
Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles
Frozen and fruity, summer perfection.
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Jello Shots and Shooters: Elegantly Grown Up Recipes
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Fresh tomato and horseradish sauce
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"